Abbottabad Public School 7th & 8th Admissions NTS Test Result 2022
National Testing Service of Pakistan (NTS) Islamabad has announced the Date For Application Submission and Content Weightages for Class 7th & 8th Admissions 2022 NTS Test Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad.
Last Date to apply:
The admission form must reach the School’s Admin office by November 30, 2022.
After the due date, Rs. 500/= will be charged additionally with Registration Fee till 10-12-2022.
Roll Number slips:
Roll Number slips can ONLY be downloaded from NTS website www.nts.org.pk after 15-12-2022.
- Age as on 31 st March 2022:
For Class 7th = Between 11 to 13 years For Class 8th = Between 12 to 14 years
- Academic Level: For Class 7th candidate must have passed class 6th or equivalent
For Class 8th candidate must have passed class 7th or equivalent
ABBOTTABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL ESTABLISHED IN 1961 59 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
ADMISSION IN CLASS 7th Session – 2020 for Limited Seats for Class8th are also available.
School Prospectus, containing full information on admission policy and fee structure along with an Application Form can be obtained either by hand on cash payment of Rs. 1500/- or by post through a Bank draft of Rs. 1800/- (from abroad Rs.2000/-) in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad.
The application form must be submitted to the School along with Bank Draft of Rs.2500/- as Registration / Entrance Examination fee (Non- Refundable) in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School (Preferably drawn on National Bank of Pakistan, Mirpur Village Branch, Abbottabad, Code-1470).
Application Form can also be downloaded from our website www.aps.edu.pk, however a Bank draft of Rs.3000/- in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School will be required with the Application Form.
- Date of Entry Test:
Class 7th=25-12-2019 (Wednesday) 08.30 AM
Class 8th = 25-12-2019 (Wednesday) 02.00 PM
- Subjects of the Test: English, Maths, Urdu & Islamiyat
- Centers for the test: Abbottabad, Bannu, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Multan (Subject to the sufficient number of candidates).
- Test pattern can be downloaded from our website www.aps.edu.pk,
- The test will be conducted by NTS. The test will cover the syllabi of Grade-6 (far 7th) and Grade-7 (for 8th) level of all textbook boards of Pakistan.
- Candidates who qualify the written test shall be called for interview and medical examination (Dates will be intimated later on).
Principal, Abbottabad Public School
Mansehra Road, Abbottabad
Phone: 0992-406508-10 Fax: 406580