Applications are invited for recruitment in ANF from Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the criteria as mentioned against each post.
Anti Norcotics Force (ANF) HQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
Applications are invited from candidates having Pakistani nationality for the following post which is vacant at anti-narcotics force headquarters in Rawalpindi.
Total Vacancies: 416
department: Anti Narcotics Force
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should visit the official website of Anti Narcotics force www.join.anf.gov.pk to Download the Application form and deposit slip and send the application form along with the original bank deposit slip and required academic attested documents.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications on the prescribed form online at ANF website joinanf.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
2. Following 5 x Exam Centres have been notified:-
a. Exam Centre 1 Lahore – Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force Punjab Old Airport, VIP
Flight Complex Road Near Ayyub Stadium Lahore Cantt Phone: 042-99221095-96
b. Exam Centre 2 Rawalpindi – Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force North Plot No. 13, Near Yamaha Chowk Industrial Triangle, Kahuta Road, Islamabad Phone: 051-4492235-6
c. Exam Centre 3 Quetta – Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force Balochistan 449-A, Musa Road Quetta Cantt Phone: 081-9202797
d. Exam Centre 4 Karachi – Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force Sindh G-13, Block No. 8, Khayaban-e-Jami Clifton, Karachi Phone: 021-99204986
e. Exam Centre 5 Peshawar – Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force KP 13, 14 Industrial
Estate,Jamrud Road, Hyatabad, Peshawar Phone: 091-9217310
3. The age would be calculated uptill closing date. Application received after due date, by Fax/email or incomplete will NOT be entertained. The relaxation of upper age limit by a period of Five Years has already been included.
4. Age limit will be relaxed by Three Years in case of candidates belonging to the schedule castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan.
5. Age limit will also be relaxed by 15 Years or the number of years, personnel have actually served, whichever is less, in the case of retired / released personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
6. Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Maximum age relaxable by not more than Ten Years for Government servants who have on the closing date completed at least Two Years
continuous Government service up to the age of 55 years wherever applicable.
7. Prescribed experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) will be counted after acquiring the requisite basic educational qualification and age on the closing date.
8. The quota reserved for disabled will be adhered to as per Government Instruction on the subject.
9. One step up academic qualification required for the post is allowed to candidates. If a candidate apply for more than one post, he will be given call for higher post as per his qualification.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible.
11. All candidates will deposit (on line) Rs.350/- in ANF Welfare Fund Account No 3016955724 (branch code 0551)of National Bank of Pakistan through any Bank, Easypaisa and JazzCash. The deposited bank challan number will be mentioned on application form and the same deposit slip will be brought along on the first day of test.
12. Original academic / experience certificates, CNIC & domicile alongwith 1 x attested copy of each will be required at the time of interview.
13. Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents/false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
14. Government SOPs on COVID-19 will be implemented in true spirit during test / interviews.
OIC Recruitment Cell
Address: HQ Anti Narcotics Force (ANF)
Wavel Line, Opposite Old Airport (BBIA)