Benazir Income Support Programme(BISP) Jobs 31st January 2021
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on a fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.qov.pk. Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) invites applications from candidates for the posts which are mentioned in the advertisement published on 31st January 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible. Age relaxation allowable to the candidates, who had applied earlier for the same post advertised through Candidate Testing Services (CTS) dated 12.02.2020 to the extent of months/days lapsed since then.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
How to Apply:
Apply online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on prescribed “Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.qov.pk) duly filled in by the
interested candidates. Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.