DC D.I Khan ETEA Jobs November 2019 Apply Online
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may first apply for their desired posts.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having a token number, Project code, and candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the amount as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; the Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each pos
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk
- Test Date, Time and Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.