Online Application Form for Recruitment of various posts in Directorate General Health Services (DGHS), Health Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under the project of Integrated HIV, Hepatitis and Thalassemia Control Program (IHHTCP) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
HOV/ TO APPLY
1. interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank, UBL OMNI agent Easy paisa App or agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. After applying online, DONNOT send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.ok on 19th January. 2022
7. Last date for submission of online Application is 04th February. 2022
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.ok.
9. Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
10. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
• Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applications.
• Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
• ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
• Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
• Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
• Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
• Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not only be rejected, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA as well as” selection criteria” duly notified in project policy of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible.
- “he candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee for ETEA test.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Recruitment process shall be governed by the latest provisions of the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.