District Health Office Bannu/Sub Division Wazir ETEA Jobs 2022
Online application are invited from suitable candidates of Sub-Division Wazir Bannu for the following vacant posts of Paramedics at various health facilities under the control of District Health Office Bannu/SD Wazir.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1 Candidates will be Provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA Screening test. However, detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process. He/She will be disqualified by the appointing authority. 2. Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
3. Screening will be based on screening test conducted by ETEA.
4. Candidate should be eligible by the last date of receipt of application. §, Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Age Relaxation will be admissible as per Government rules.
7. Candidates working in Govemment/Semi- Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. 8. Candidates intending to apply for more than one posts should apply separately with separate fee.
9. Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
10. Competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason. It Candidates mentioned at li No TA/DA will be admissible for test/lnterview.
13. Incase of foreign degree, relevant certificate from HEC must be provided.
14. Preference will be given to the Candidates having Domicile of Sub Division Wazir (Ex-FR Bannu). In case of non- availability of local candidates. Candidates from Bannu Division will be considered subject to the fulfillment of all codal formalities.
15. Errors/Omission in number of Posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the post online. 2. After successful submission of online appfccations, a prescribe UBL online deposit slip (having token number). Project code and candidate personal information will be generated. & Take Printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (Non- refundable) in an branch of UBL on that prescribe printed deposit slip of UBL. 4. After Successful submission, please keep original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank stamp with yourselves and do not share it with any one. L After online apply, DO NOT send documents to the ETEA office. However, Copies of testimonials/documents will be provided by candidates who qualify screening test as and when required by ETEA on appointing authority for scrutiny purpose. 6,Candidates are advised to submit their online application within fifteen (15) days of the issuance of advertisement. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
Furthermore candidates are adivsed not to provide portable/converted Cell number. 8. Test date, time and venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Sips. & No separate Call letter will be issued to any candidate through postal/Courtier means.
1 Please keep your documents and Passport size scanned picture (Soft copy) with you at the time of online apply. £ Read instruction thoroughly before fling online application form, i ETEA shall verify deposit fee at any stage.
4. If your fee is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. 5. Fee deposit on some one else CNCI shall not be verified.
6. Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted. 7. Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share with any one else. Applications of al candidates who provides incorrect/mis-leading information in online application form will not only be rejected but Discipline proceedings would be initiated against them.
Dr. Muhammad Rehman Afridi
District Health Officer Bannu/Sub Division Wazir / 0928-9270227