Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal Jobs 2019
Divisional Public School & College Sahiwal is an institution with infinite possibilities. May it be the field of academics, sports, co/extra-curricular activities, or development, the DPS presents tremendous challenges for a Principal. It is by no means an easy task to match the testing standards set by the founder Principal of DPS Sahiwal Lt. Col. (R) M. Arif Chohan. In a short span of time, the DPS Sahiwal has become the first choice of parents at Sahiwal, because of the outstanding achievements in curricular and co-curricular fields. The grandeur of the vast campus of DPS, arrangements of its lawns and floriculture put it in the bracket with the best institutions of the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal. Requisite qualifications and terms and conditions of service are given below.
Staff is required for the Morning & Afternoon School and Chichawatni Campus.
Subject Specialist (Male)
Subject Specialist (Female)
Age Limit: 45 years
Address: Sahiwal, Sahiwal District, Punjab
Phone: (040) 9200141
DIVISIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & INTER COLLEGE SAHIWAL
A project of Sahiwal Educational Trust, Sahiwal Situations Vacant
Phone Number #040-4502663-64
Established in 1986, DPS is a well-known institution of Sahiwal. The campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has more than 9500 students and an excellent teaching faculty comprising of almost 425 teachers. DPS has a brilliant record in the academic field. DPS started Afternoon School in 2009. Staff is required for the Morning & Afternoon School and Chichawatni Campus. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal. Requisite qualifications and terms and conditions of service are given below. (Candidate must specify the campus while applying)
Download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dpsswl.com)
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates with a maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
2. Candidates may download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dpsswl.com)
3. Application Form must be submitted along with the original bank receipt of Rs. 600/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 3 passport size photographs. A complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 25th July 2019. The incomplete application will not be entertained. An application can be submitted in person also.
4. Pay & Allowances equivalent Govt. of Punjab Pay Scales applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
5. Facilities of Contributory Provident Fund and Old Age benefit are available.
6. Single accommodation for male/female teachers is available on nominal charges.
7. Experienced teachers will be preferred.
8. Written Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal 04th August 2019 (Sunday) at 08:00 A.M.
9. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interviews.
10. DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/canceling any vacancy without prior notice.
11. Candidates can apply only for one vacancy in Pay Scale 16 or 17. Double candidature will not be accepted.
Note: Retired Professor can also apply against the post in Pay Scale 17. No written test will be held for them. Pay will be negotiable.