Established in 1986, DPS is a well known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has more than 9000 students and an excellent teaching faculty comprising of almost 400 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in academic field. DPS started Afternoon School in 2009. Staff is required for the Morning & Afternoon School and Chichawatni Campus.
How to apply in DPS school in Sahiwal
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal. Requisite qualification and terms and conditions of service are given below. (Candidate must specify the campus while applying)
DIVISIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & INTER COLLEGE SAHIWAL NTS JOBS
DPS Sahiwal Campus
DPS Chichawatni Campus
POSTS: SST (Male & Female)
P.E.T (Male & Female)
DPS Sahiwal Jobs Advertisement & Application Form:
Get DPS Sahiwal Jobs Advertisement & Application Form from the link below.
Divisional Public School & Inter College Lahore
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Content Weightages :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission :Wednesday, 20th June 2018
Test Date :Will be Announced Soon
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates with maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
2. Candidates may download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dpsswl.com) or Application Form
3. Application Form must be submitted along with original bank receipt of Rs. 550/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 3 passport size photographs. Complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 26th June 2018. In-complete application will not be entertained. Application can be submitted in person also.
4. Pay & Allowances as per Govt. of Punjab Pay Scales applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
5. Facilities of Contributory Provident Fund and Old Age benefit are available.
6. Single accommodation for male/female teachers is available on nominal charges.
7. Experienced teachers will be preferred.
8. Written Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal on 30th June 2018 (Saturday) at 8.30 A.M.
9. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
10. DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
11. Candidates can apply only for one vacancy in Pay Scale 15 or 16. Double candidature will not be accepted.