Establishment of Plant Breeders PTS Jobs October 2019
Applications are invited for appointment on “Contract Basis” for the following purely temporary posts in the project titled “Establishment of Plant Breeders’ Rights Registry and Strengthening of OUS Examination System” Ministry of National Food Security & Research. Government of Pakistan. The posts are on contract basis for ONE YEAR and contract may be renewed on a yearly basis (performance-based) till the completion of the project.
1. Applications can be sent via Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website: www.pts.org.pk through the candidate portal. Please complete your personal profile, educational data, experience (if required) and apply for respect post online. Prescribed fees can be paid via online Mobile Paisa through the same candidate portal.
2. Send your applications duly filled, by mail or courier so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement i.e. before the expiry of the last date, along with Fee Deposit Slip-proof (in original) to “Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq, Blue Area, Islamabad”
3. In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
5. No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
6. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
7. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
8. Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
9. The standard criteria for recruitment and shortlisting of the candidate as per government policy shall be used.
10. Please indicate the name of Post applying for in the right-hand corner of the envelope.