Government of the Punjab Services & General Administration Department Implementation and Coordination Wing Special Monitoring Unit ppsc Jobs 24th Dec. 2020
Special Monitoring Unit established under the Implementation and Coordination Wing of S&GAD invites
applications for the following posts from result-oriented individuals domiciled in Punjab:-
1. Applications for vacancies at Sr.No.l to 3 must be sent through both Punjab Government Job
Portal httDs://www.iobs.puniab.gov.pk and also via courier service, along with CV, two
recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificates, Domicile, CNIC,
with complete details given on the prescribed application form so as to reach in the office of
Section Officer, Special Monitoring Unit (SMU), l&C Wing, S&GAD, Govt, of Punjab
located at 5-Club Road, GOR-I, Lahore.
2. Failure in forwarding upper section either by portal or courier service within the prescribed
time limit shall stand rejected forthwith.
3. Applications against Sr.No.4 to 10 must be sent by courier service containing CV, two recent
passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificates. Domicile, CNIC, with
complete details given on the prescribed application form.
4. Applications must be reached latest by 12th January, 2021 by clearly indicating the name of
post on the upper right corner of the envelope. No application shall be entertained after the
5. Separate form and envelope should be used for each post in case of a candidate intends to
apply for two or more posts.
6. Salary package will be offered as per the candidate’s qualification/ experience.
7. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority, before the
recruitment process attains finality.
8. All positions would be filled on a contract basis.
9. All eligible Government Servants may also apply against any post through proper channel.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
11. No T.A. / D.A. would be admissible to candidates called for interviews.
12. Both male and female candidates, fulfilling the criteria can apply for the relevant vacant
posts for the above positions.
13. For any inquiry/information, please contact at 042-99201091 during the working days in