Applications are invited from dynamic and dedicated (male/female) candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwadomicile holders in Elementary & Secondary Education Department KhyberPakhtunkhwa for its project “Independent Monitoring Unit (1MU)” for the following posts on contract basis (Fixed Pay)for a period of one year (extendable upon satisfactory performance till completion of the project period) as per following details:-
|Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Female) Total Posts:23|
|Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Male)Total Posts:18|
|Computer Operator Total Posts:01|
Account Assistant Total Posts:01
Assistant Database Administrator Posts:01
INDEPENDENT MONITORING UNIT (IMU) NTS JOBS
Terms & Conditions for Applying:
1) The applicants should apply for the positionmentioned by filling in the prescribed application form and online deposit slip available at NTS Websitef www.nts.org.pki
2) Candidates will be provisionally allowed to
appear in the test only if they fulfill advertised criteria. No
TA/DA shall be paid to candidates.
3) All the recruitment shall be made purely on
merit. Candidates already serving in Govt. Departments
must apply through their respective departments.
4) Role of NTS would only be of initial
shortlisting/screening. Selection from the shortlisted candidates
would further be done according to the TORs of Project Policy of Government of Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa and PC -1 of the project.
5) Shortlisted candidates will be required to
bring original certificates/NOC’s etc, along with attested
copies on the day of interview.
6) E&SE Department reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any time.
7) The Competent Authority may increase or decrease number of posts by assigning valid reasons.
8) Form should be carefully filled in by the
candidate since the provided information will be considered
as final for further process.
9) Candidate will be self-responsible for wrong
apply and can be excluded from the process even after
provisionally allowed in the test.
10) NTS shall charge Rs.450/- as processing fee
and administrative cost for every application form, from
the applying candidates. Please deposit the test fee on prescribed slip in any of the online branches of
must be submitted along with online deposit (Fee Submitted) slip (in original)
Head Quarter: “Street No.4, H-8/1 Islamabad.” Last date of application submission is 28/12/2018.