Jobs in Police Department government of Sindh 9th January 2021
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having domiciled of Sindh Province to fill the following posts of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) vacant in Central Police Office (CPO), Sindh Karachi:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Application processing fee of Rs.290/- (non-refundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However; RS.50/- will be deposited separately. Application form along with
The deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk.
2. Application should not be accompanied by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
3. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
4. Candidates already In Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
5. General relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit is allowed as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
6. Additional 15 Marks shall be given to candidates, who are the sons/daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or Serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying service
7. Candidates qualified In the written test shall only be called for the typing test by PTS.
8. Candidates qualified in typing test shall have to write 100 words Essay in each English & Urdu or Sindhi within 30 minutes, on the day of the interview.
9. Date, time & venue of all tests & Interview shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and PTS website (www.pts.com)
10. The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
11. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease
the number of vacancies.
12. 40% for the Urban & 60% for Rural areas quota shall also, be observed as per the policy of Government
13. Post reserved for Disable Quota shall be advertised separately.
14. Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
15. No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
How to apply:
• Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application Form properly.
• Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
• PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of Application Forms through Post/courier services.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post Is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• the Last Date for Submission of the Application Form is 20.01.2021
• Applications received after the expiry of the last date will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage,