KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA ETEA JOBS 2022
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT-enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based positions on a purely fixed pay and contractual basis.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates shall be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However, detailed scrutiny shall be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she shall be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview call letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Candidates qualifying the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education, experience and other conditions, and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age shall .NO T be admissible.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application by giving cogent reason.
- No TA’DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number. Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etca.cdu.pk on Tuesday. 8lh March. 2022.
- Last date for submission of online Application is Friday, 25th March, 2022.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date. Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal courier means.
Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified. Unclaimed qualification shall not be accepted. Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not only be rejected, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.