The Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Marine Sciences(LUAWMS) Jobs October 2020
The Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Marine Sciences (LUAWMS) is a Public Sector University, recognized and approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following faculty positions purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. The contract can be extended for one more year subject to satisfactory performance.
Instructions /Terms and Conditions:
1. Duly filled applications along with two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of all educational degrees, experience certificates, CNIC and Domicile should be reached at
Registrar office on or before 5th November 2020.
2. Applications must be submitted along with all necessary documents on the prescribed Application Form that can be downloaded from University Website: www.luawms.edu.pk with a Bank Draft of Rs.2000/- in favor of Registrar LUAWMS Uthal.
3. Incomplete and after due date applications will not be entertained.
4. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
5. Candidates who are already in service may apply through proper channel and submit NOC otherwise, the applications will not be entertained, and selected candidates will be responsible for getting relieved properly from their parent departments after selection.
6. Candidate applying for more than one post shall submit a completely separate application in all respect with necessary documents and Bank Draft.
7. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, withdraw advertised posts, withhold the appointment against any advertised post, empty any post partially or as a whole, to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason at any stage.
8. Hiding facts and providing misinformation may lead to termination even after the selection of candidates at any stage.
9. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidates.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/ DA will be admissible
for appearing in the test/interview.
11. Written Test will be conducted for the post of Lecturers.
12. The benchmark for qualifying written test shall be obtaining 50% marks.
13. Obtaining the highest marks in the written test does not confer the right to the candidates for selection, however, final selection shall be decided by the Selection Board.
14. Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.