MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS Jobs 22th Feb 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts of PSDP funded Pilot Projects i.e. “Human Rights Coordination and Monitoring Unit for National Mechanism for Reporting and Fallow-up Framework” and “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC), Islamabad purely on contract basis on lump-sum payment as per provincial/ regional quota mentioned against each post.
Terms And Condition:
1. The Selection shall be made purely on merit and on a contract basis observing provincial/regional quota for a period up to 30,h June. 2022. extendable further till the completion of the project.
2. Application on the given prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview. The candidates called for an interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials /experience
4. Applicant working in Government, Semi-Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel.
5. Separate application should be submitted for each post. The name of the post should be clearly mentioned in the application as well as on the Envelop. Applications that are incomplete or received
after the due date will not be entertained.
6. The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview or for joining the post.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any posts.
Note:- transgender will be given preference for the posts mentioned at S.No.6.7,8,9,10 and 11
Administrative Officer (Admin-I)
Ministry of Human Rights
Directorate General of Special Education,
Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad. Tele: 051-9107543