Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 12th June 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates Pakistani National) for the following positions on contract basis for the period of two years under the Project Strengthening of Planning and Monitoring Unit in Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad
Ministry of Law and Justice is an advisory service organization providing services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal judicial and constitutional matters.
Total Seats: 20
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Law and Justice(Development Wing) Federal Service Tribunal Building, 5th Floor, G-5/2, Islamabad
Download Application Forms from official website www.ncbms.edu.pk
Check official Advertisement which is given here for the details of Vacancies, Education, Experience and pay of these posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Application on a prescribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The
application form can be downloaded from the official website www. molaw.gov.pk.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of test/interview.
- All candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to the upper age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service may apply through proper channel.
- In the exigency of Service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
- Department reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications received for the position without assigning any
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Deputy Secretary (Dev)
Ministry of Law and Justice, Federal Service Tribunal Building 5th Floor. G-5/2. Islamabad.
Phone Number ; 051-9216412