MOHR INSTITUTIONAL STRENGTHENING OF MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS NTS JOBS
Applications are invited for appointment on 2 years contract basis for the following positions in the project “Institutional Strengthening of Ministry of Human Rights”, Ministry of Human Rights.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications Forms and Online Deposit Slips are available on National Testing Services (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk
- The application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application Forms along with online deposit slip (in original) to Manager Operation NTS, Address: Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad. Ph-051-844-444-1, Website: www.nts.org.pk,
- Applications on the prescribed proforma available www.mohr.gov.pk for the posts of Project (SI. No. 10 to 11) should be directly sent to Section Officer (Admin), 9th Floor, Ministry of Human Rights, New Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
INSTITUTIONAL STRENGTHENING OF MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Applications on a prescribed form should reach National Testing Services (NTS) within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of the interview.
- All candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit is given above.
- NoTA/will be admissible for appearing in test/interview& Test fee not transferable/Refundable.
- Candidates in already government service should apply through proper channel.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.