Find Latest Jobs in Pakistan Medical Teaching Institution like Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Institution if you are Law Graduate unemployed and holding a graduate degree, then apply Online for the posts which are announced through National Testing Service of Pakistan in Newspapers. Law Students search vacancies after their studies and want to get a good post according to their qualification experience. The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching Institution under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution. MTI ATH is seeking self- motivated, energetic and creative individuals having KPK domicile to be a part of AMD for the following position:
Department: Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Post: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LITIGATION (BPS-17)
Qualification & Experience: LLB or equivalent relevant qualification in the discipline of law from HEC recognized
university/institution. Candidates having higher qualification will be given preference.
Five years post qualification experience in the reputed organization.
The ideal candidates must be familiar with local/ national laws, governing service matters, civil laws, contracts, judicial and regulatory functions of courts.
Age Limit: Maximum Age 35 years
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates are advised to apply through NTS. For details please visit the NTS website www.nts.org, pk.
- Individuals currently practicing law fulfilling above requirements are also encouraged
- Candidates already serving in government organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates awaiting the final results are not eligible to apply.
- TA/DA is not admissible for test/interview.
- Attested photocopies of all the relevant documents must be attached to the prescribed NTS form at the time of submission of applications.
- An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to stop/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason
- Applications on a prescribed form should reach NTS on the following address within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. National Testing Sendee (NTS) Wot 94, Street No, 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
GENERAL MANAGER HR
Ayub Medical Teaching Institution Abbottabad