MULTAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (MDA)JOBS 2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on contract basis in MDA against following posts:-
|30||Post||BS||No. of posts||Minimum qualification||Ago limit
» Speed of 90 w.p.m. in shorthand in English
iv. Proficiency in English language and MS Office
|DAE in civil or 2 years diploma in Craftsman (Civil) &
certificate of Auto Cad 2D/3D or QS from a PBTE
|DAE in Civil Engg from a PBTE afttated institute||21 28|
Open merit* 1
|DAE in Mechanical Engg from a PB1E affiliated
|intermediate with Dispenser course kxm a Govt
recognixed institute t ex-serviceman of Medical
|DAE in cwi from a PBTE affiliated institute||21 -28|
|ntermediate or diploma in Office Management with
ypmg speed of 40 w.p.m in English and 30 w p m
n Urdu.Sasic proficiency in MS Office
|ntormediatc with certificate n Survey from PBTE
|D.Com / dssloma in Accounting or Finance||18-25|
Open merit* 1
|tlatric having passed patwsr course from a
ecognized institiAef agency.
|Tv||Auto / Machine
|Diploma in Auto Electrician from PBTE affiliated
|•tatriculation wrth a 1-year diploma from a PBTE
ln case no female candidate appears / qualifies for the said post the same will be filled in an open merit in accordance with Government instructions.
- The general relaxation ol five years in the upper age Smil will be as per Government Policy the age relaxation for the disabled will be as per Government Policy.
- Initial appointment will be made for three years on contract basis which can be further extended as per Contract Appointment Policy. 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women However they will also be considered against open merit.
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions
- 3% of vacancies are reserved for disabled subject to their fulfillment of other conditions
- The candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be. however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
10 Number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview through a call letter.
They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC. domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts from matric onwards along with a set ol attested copies of all the above mentioned documents at the time of Interview.
- Exact qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned in the application Form
which should be downloaded from Open Testing Service (OTS) website (https://ots.org.pk)
- OTS test will bo conducted onty for the prcqualitication for further consideration. It would be mandatory for applicant to obtain minimum 50% of total marks for interview. Rest for furthe-
procedure of selection. Government of Punjab. Recruitment Policy. 2004 and instructions thereto shall be followed.
14 Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee
of Rs 100/- m favour of Open Testing Service, to OTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
15 Test fee shall be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah. Habib Bank Ltd.J_Allied Bank on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form download from OTS website)
- Last date of submission of applications is 23-09-2020
- incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required tor a specific post should apply. Candidates to who final transcript has not boon issued shall not be considered (A level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
18 Final candidates list shall be available on OTS website
- Roll No. slips and test center details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by
OTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates must contact OTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/Final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding
submission of application forms etc