National Highways & Motorway Police CTS Jobs 10th November 2019
To ensure transparency, fairness & merit. Candidates Testing Services (CTS) has been assigned the responsibility of conducting the recruitment process to fill the owing 92 posts of Non-Uniformed Staff in National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP). Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals to fill these vacant posts in NHMP according to below-mentioned quotas:
NH & MP CTS Jobs Application Forms:
19 Stenotypists (BPS-14)
24 Photographers (BPS-13)
15 Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11)
20 Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
09 Paramedical Staff (BPS-07)
05 Tailor (BPS-07)
Eligible candidates get Online Application Forms from www.cts.org.pk
Education: Inter with Shorthand Course
Education: inter with three years of experience of still photography.
intermediate with typing speed 300 w/M
Middle with tailoring experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application Form and deposit slip are available on the Candidates Testing Services website:www.cts.org.pk.
- Candidates are advised to fill-in entire application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of
domicile, education qualification, religion, nature of disability (if applicable) and date of birth.
- Please deposit the recruitment processing fee Rs. 67/- for the post of UDC (BS-11) through the prescribed deposit slip in online countrywide branches of MCB and Bank Islami.
- Please initially deposit recruitment processing fee Rs.67/- for Stage-1 and later on Rs.50/- for Stage-ll
(for those candidates who qualify the Stage-1 and will be informed by CTS) for the Posts of Stenotypist, Photographer, LDC, Paramedical Staff and Tailor through the prescribed deposit slip in online country
wide branches of MCB and Banklslami.
- Applications will not be accepted if the deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- The separate application form shall be used to apply for more than one post along with the prescribed fee.
- Please complete the application form in all respects and send by courier/ registered mail to Candidates Testing Services, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, 96-E United Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad (Help Line: 051-2120100 & 272). Incomplete applications, applications received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying against Minority/ Disable quota shall have to submit relevant certificate/ documentary proof.
Also, See Ministry of Science and Technology Pakistan Halal Authority Jobs 10th November 2019