National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited NTS Jobs November 2019
NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights, and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 kV and 220 kV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in NTDC on a two-year contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance/mutual consent, as per NTDC policy).
Deputy Manager (Corporate Counseling) (Package Based)
Deputy Manager (Regulatory Affairs) (Package Based)
Deputy Manager (Litigation) (Package Based)
Qualification & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Law
Master in Law OR Barrister at Law degree holders will have an additional advantage.
iii. Registered with Provincial or Pakistan Bar Council
At least five (05) years post qualification experience including at least three (03) years at a law practice.
Last Date: Monday, 11th November 2019
National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited Career Opportunities
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Candidates are advised to apply On-Line on the form available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Computer Literacy is mandatory for all positions
iii. Candidates having any other Post Graduate Degree in Law will also be given preference.
- Candidates must possess relevant degrees/ equivalence recognized by HEC.
- Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred & fifty only) on the prescribed slip (to be downloaded with the NTS form) in the branches of designated banks as advised by NTS.
vii. NTDC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
viii. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per the requirement of the Company.
- Five (05) years age relaxation allowed by the Federal Government is already included in the prescribed age limit as per Govt, policy.
- Regular employees of NTDC, who have completed two (02) years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years of relaxation in the prescribed age limit. However, they will not be eligible for the age relaxation mentioned at Sr. No.
xii. No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Tests or Interviews.
xiii. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
xiv. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
xvi. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/inquiry regarding the written test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
xvii. NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
xviii. All Quotas (if applicable) will be observed.
xix. The last date to apply is Monday, 11th November 2019. Application Form would not be available after the stipulated date.