NTDC NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Forms
NATIONAL TRANSMISSION & DESPATCH COMPANY LTD CAREER OPPORTUNITY OF AUDIT OFFICER (BPS-17)
|For NTS Fee Payment Procedure:||Click Here|
|To Download Advertisement:||Click Here|
|For Online Application Form:||Click Here|
|Last Date for Application Submission:||Monday, 16th May 2022|
NTDCL is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities ot 500 KV and 220 KV Grid Stations and Transmission Llnes/Network.
NTDCL NTS Jobs Application Forms:
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens ot Pakistan) to fill the following positions of security staff in NTDCL on one year contract basis (extendable /to be regularized on satisfactory performance as per NTDCL policy).
Name of Post/Armed Forces Rank:
Security Officer(From retired Armed Forces JCOs of the rank ot Hon. Sub Major / Subedar or
equivalent. Preference for Intelligence qualified officer with a field / staff experience of security duty for 2/3 years.
Name of Post/Armed Forces Rank:Security Inspector (Nalb Subedar / Subedar or equivalent
from retired personnel of Armed Forces).
Name of Post/Armed Forces Rank: Security Sergeant (Havildar / Walk or equivalent from retired personnel of Armed Forces).
Name of Post/Armed Forces Rank: Security Guard
(Sepoy / Lance Naik or equivalent From retired personnel of Aimed Forces).
Recruitment against security posts will be on all Pakistan bases through NTS.
- Minimum Service in the Armed Forces should be eight years.
- Initial contract period will be one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
- Age relaxation up to five years is admissible to Security candidates in the upper age limit indicated against each
post as per Federal Govt orders except security officers who should not be more than 55 years of age on
20th April, 2016 even after age relaxation.
- ‘Applications on prescribed form given below alongwith original bank deposit slip (NTS copy), attested copy of
CNIC and two recent passport size photographs must reach at the following address by 20th April. 2016.
- Test will be objective/MCQs type lor all posts.
- Candidates applying for security’s posts must not be on LPR from the Armed Forces at the time of interview for
- NO TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test / interview.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
National Testing Service Pakistan. NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad