National University of Medical Sciences Jobs 6th October 2019
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with the primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research and service delivery The Rawalpindi Campus houses the NUMS Institute of Advance Studies & Research (NIASR) which is dedicated to conduct cutting edge research and evidence-based teaching in basic, applied and clinical disciplines along with Social & Behavioral Sciences At the NUMS Islamabad Campus spread over 1000 acres a Medical City is being established inclusive of a 4000 bed health-care facility and will offer diverse programs in all disciplines of knowledge with emphasis on Biological & Medical Sciences. Furthermore, work is in progress for establishing a NUMS Center of Industrial Biotechnology (NCIB) under a PSDP sponsorship. An expansive S&T Park focusing on health-related applied translational research is also in the conceptual phase
NUMS is pursuing a holistic educational philosophy wherein Social Sciences and Humanities are included among core subjects along with medical & biological sciences in Undergraduate & Graduate Programs. All these domains will function with their own independent faculties but in relevance to the accomplishment of NUMS vision and mission
NUMS is seeking applications from Pakistani national of high caliber, self-motivated and reflective professionals having excellent interpersonal communications skills for the following NUMS administrative. Development of NUMS/NIASR Project and Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) funded research Project positions on contractual basis:
All appointments are on a contract basis (Renewable) except PSF Research positions
2 Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability
- ‘Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/experienced cases.
- Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job https://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.
- The application fee for the post at Serial (1 & 2) is Rs. 1500 and for Serial (3 & 4) is Rs. 500/-. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd or transfer Online in NUMS account and upload proof of payment through the NUMS job portal.
- The last date for submission of applications is 21 October 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required
10 In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from the employer before joining.
- For all positions, only HEC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable
12 NoTA/will be paid for test/interview.
13 Any clause not included in the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
For more details please visit: www.numspak.edu.pk Ad No. 9/10/2019
Director of Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi.
Phone no. 051-9271878