NBEAC Jobs 2023 Application Form
NBEAC is looking for a dynamic, dedicated and competent professional for the position of Deputy Program Manager at NBEAC secretariat in Islamabad for which applications are invited from Pakistani nationals.
National Business Education Accreditation Council (NBEAC) Position Vacant Deputy Program Manager
|Deputy Program Manager-Training &
Development Wing (TDW).
|MBA/BBA (16 years) or equivalent
(at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized Institution.
|3 years work experience including some knowledge of modern
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead and supervise Training & Development wing of NBEAC.
- To lead and supervise Regional Training Programs.
- To conduct online and onsite trainings, seminars, and workshops.
- To manage the memberships/sponsorships of TDW wing.
- To collaborate with international accreditation bodies like AACSB, EFMD etc. for International Training Programs.
- To maintain linkages with local and international trainers.
- Responsible for overall operations of TDW including but not limited to marketing, fund raising and meeting budgetary targets.
Interested candidates may send their applications to Program Director, NBEAC in hard or soft form on or before 30th of November 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. NBEAC reserves right to reject any or all the applications.