National Highways &Motorway Police (NH&MP) (Application Form for applying against the Posts(BS-01-05)
Applications are invited for recruitment against 490 vacant posts of following non-uniformed cadres (BS-OI & BS-05) purely on temporary basis in NHMP from Pakistani Nationals belonging to the Districts as mentioned in this advertisement as well as Women, Minority & Disable Quotas:
How to Apply
The interested eligible candidates, who fulfill the above mentioned criteria, shall apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) official website http: nip.gov.pk within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement. No application submitted by hand or through mail will be accepted under any circumstances.
Candidates arc advised to fill in the entire online application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of name of post, district of domicile, educational qualification, experience, driving license, date of birth, gender and religion.
The candidates must bring their original documents alongwith attested copies especially educational documents, domicile certificate. CNIC, experience certificate, driving license and minority certificates at the time of skill test/ interview. In case of failure, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in skill test interv iew.
The candidates possessing relevant Domicile can apply online for more than one Post. The candidates who have been shortlisted for interview during last recruitment of 440 posts (BS-OI & US-05) may not apply afresh as their candidature is intact.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as per Government Rules.
2. Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
3. The candidates will be required to compete in skill test & interview.
4. At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
5. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately.
6. Original documents shall be checked at the time of interview.
7. The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage. If any information is found false/ incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
8. Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier/registered mail to Incharge Recruitment Branch. NH&MP Line Headquarters. Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad (Help Line 051 -9250500).
9. Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan at the jurisdiction of NH&MP The candidates possessing domicile of Sindh and Balochistan Provinces shall compulsorily be posted within the jurisdiction of concerned province.
10. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.
11. No TA/DA will be granted for skill test & interview.
Incharge Recruitment Branch, NH&MP Lines Headquarters. Street No. 6. Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.