NTDC Land Consultant and Junior Land Consultant Jobs 15th November 2019
NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights, and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 kV and 220 kV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following position in NTDC on One Year contract basis (Not to be regularized in any case). National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) was incorporated on 6th November 1998 and commenced commercial operation on 24th December 1998. It was organized to take over all the properties, rights and assets obligations and liabilities of 220 kV and 500KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network owned by Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA).
Land Consultant (Lump sum Pay Package of Rs. 60,000/-per month)
Qualification & Experience
Qualified Patwari Course from recognized Government Institute with at least 5 years’ experience as Qanungo/ Girdawar preferably in any Public sector entity.
Junior Land Consultant (Lump sum Pay Package ofRs. 50,000/-per month)
Qualification & Experience
Qualified Patwari Course from recognized Government Institute with at least 3 years’ experience as Patwari preferably in any Public sector entity.
Maximum Age Limit:63 Years
Application form for Junior Land Consultant
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTDC website.
- Candidates must apply through the prescribed application form available on the NTDC website (i.e. www.ntdc.com.pk).
- The application form (duly filled) along with requisite documents must be sent through courier service or Pakistan post etc in hard form only.
ii. The Candidates must have a good knowledge of District Scheduled rates.
- The Candidate with legible handwriting Skills would be preferred.
- The candidate would be physically fit to perform field duty.
- Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required at this stage.
vii. Only shod listed candidates will be called for Interview.
viii. No TA/DA is admissible to candidates called for Interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. with the filled prescribed application form must reach the following address by 29th November 2019 either by courier service or Pakistan post etc.
This notice is also available at the PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk.
Deputy Managing Director (AD&M)
NTDC 438 WAPDA House, Lahore.