All those candidates who have already paid and registered for NUMS-MDCAT held on September 01, 2022, will be eligible to appear in NUMS MDCAT 2019 Re-Conduct. No Fee will be charged for the Re-Conduct. It is mandatory for candidates to appear in NUMS-MDCAT Re-Conduct for admission to Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
NUMS MDCAT Entry Test Result 2022
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) shall Re-Conduct MDCAT on Sunday, October 06, 2022 at 1000 hrs at the following locations:
How to get Print-out of New Admit Card:
- It is mandatory for candidates to get a new print-out of his/her Admit Card. The candidates are required to
check their Roll Number and Test Center carefully.
- All candidates must visit NUMS Website: www.numspak.edu.pk and get a print-out of his/her New Admit Card.
- The availability of Admit Card will be announced on the NUMS website.
Syllabus of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 Re-Conduct:
The syllabus of Re-Conduct NUMS-MDCAT 2019 is available on NUMS Website www.numspak.edu.pk.
The candidates are advised to prepare for the test according to this syllabus.
The pattern of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 Re-Conduct:
- Minimum requirement of Re-Conduct NUMS-MDCAT will be 60% (120/200)
- NUMS-MDCAT shall comprise a single question paper containing 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) divided into the following four (04) sections: Biology = 80 MCQs. Chemistry = 60 MCQs. Physics = 40 MCQs and English = 20 MCQs.There shall be No Negative Marking in the test.
- The duration of the test shall be 150 minutes (2Hours -30 Minutes) and the total marks shall be 200.
- Additional details and guidelines regarding filling of Answer Sheets are available at www.nts.org.pk.
- There shall be question papers of different color codes in which the sequence of questions and their responses shall be different from one another. The number of questions, however, shall be the same.
Self-Scoring System (SSS):
- The candidates will be required to mark their answers on a double sheeted Response Form. The candidate will mark answers on the upper colored sheet which will be automatically transferred on the lower, carbonized sheet. At the end of the Test, the upper sheet will be collected by the invigilating staff whereas the candidate will be allowed to take the lower carbonized sheet with him/her.
- The NTS will display the answer keys of the question papers of all the codes on the website www.numspak.edu.pk. on the next working day.
- Once the keys are released. the candidates can calculate their score themselves on the carbonized copy of Response Form with the help of the relevant key.
- The official result of the Test shall be declared as soon as possible. It shall be displayed on the university and NTS websites: www.numspak.edu.pk./www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidates must reach their respective centers at-least one hour before the commencement of the test on Sunday, October 06, 2019 (i.e. by 09:00 AM). The centers will be sealed/closed at 09:15 AM.
- The candidates must bring following with them on the test day:
(1) Print out of New Admit Card.
(2) Original Passport / CNIC / NICOP/POC/Smart Card for Juvenile or Original NADRA token slip/Form ‘B’ with any Valid Government document having a photograph.
(3) A clean, hard Clip Board without any marks or written material.
(4) Two good quality Blue/Black ballpoint pens (Not Pencils, Pointers or Markers).
Note: The candidate who fails to bring Original CNIC/NICOP/POC/Passport, Smart Card for Juvenile and print-out of his/her “New Admit Card” shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
For more information, visit www.numspak.edu.pk
Phone: 051-9270686, 051-9270677, 051-9271877, Email: email@example.com
Postal Address: Admissions Office, NUMS Secretariat C/O Military Hospital,
The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.