Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Islamabad Jobs 2022
Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacant positions in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Islamabad۔
APPLICATION FORM FOR RECRUITMENT -2022 IN THE MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Terms & Conditions:
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policy of the Federal Government.
- General Relaxation in age shall be admissible as per existing rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submitting applications.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned against given posts.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for skill tests/interviews.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel & produce NOC at the time of interview.
8 Incomplete applications/ applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Nc TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
How to apply:
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry www.ophrd.gov.pk.
- Candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to the Section Officer (Admin-ll), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Room No 602, 6th Floor B-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 09-04-2021 Section Officer (Admn-ll) Phone number 051-9218572.