Overseas Pakistanis Foundation are looking (or the dynamic professionals purely on contract basis who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by HEC / relevant boards and Institutes and post qualification experience mentioned against the post of Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Chief Financial Officer Jobs 2023
TITLE OF POST & GRADE/ PAY SCALE
Chief Financial Officer (CFO). OPF (Grade-11) (Rs. 66.100-5.295-140.230) Approx Rs. 253.060 pm (Negotiable under a provision mentioned in OPF Employees (Service) Regulations-1993 Revised-2014)
No. of Post = 01
Place of Posting: Islamabad (On contract basis for a period of 03 years, extendable based on performance)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS. EXPERIENCE AND OTHER CONDITIONS
As an employer we have faith that our people are not only our major asset; they are also our greatest investment into our future, fundamental to our long term growth and success. At present, OPF has a total strength of 558 employees which includes 126 officers and 432 officials. These Officers/Officials are posted at Head office Islamabad, 6 Regional offices (Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Mirpur (AJ & K) and 9 International airports (Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Quetta, Gawadar and Peshawar).
Interested candidates are required to apply within due date on the prescribed form
How to Apply:
- Please download the prescribed Application Form from OPF website (www.opf.org pk) and send the filled up application form by mail or courier at the address given below:
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of an offer of appointment.
- In case of any false or forged information. OPF reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- The last date of submission of Application Forms is 15 days from the date of publication of these advertisement Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation advertises vacant positions all over Pakistan in most circulated newspapers of the country.: Initial shortlisting is made as per the prescribed criteria specified in the advertisement. In order to examine the basic knowledge about the most eligible candidates are required to qualify the objective type test. Those who qualify the written test are then called for a preliminary interview, the final interview is conducted for those who qualify the preliminary interview. If a candidate has cleared all the tests and the selection process, he/she is offered the job and is finally inducted.
Medical, Antecedent & Documents verification:
Selected candidates go through a medical examination.
Documents (educational and experience) are also verified and scrutinized
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for an interview.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
- Age relaxation would be admissible under government rules.
- Experience specified in the advertisement means experience after acquiring the relevant qualification specified above.
- Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed format and applications of government semi-government employees not sent through proper channels would not be considered.
- Applications sent through e-mail or by hand, and applications received after the closing date shall not be considered
- OPF reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment/induction on advertised post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Send your application with required documents on the Given Address:
Director (Human Resource)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Ph. No. 051-9048222, 051-9048209