Pakistan Military Accountant General NTS Jobs November 2019
Applications are invited from the Pakistani citizens for appointment on the following posts.
Data Entry Operator (B-12)
Junior Auditor (B-ll)
Last Date: 25th November 2019
Pakistan Military Accounts Department (PMAD) is an attached Department of Ministry of Defence mainly responsible for making payments to the Armed Forces, maintaining accounts thereof and rendering financial advice to defence authorities. It also has a well established internal audit mechanism in the form of Local Audit offices functioning under the Controller of Local Audit (Defence Services).
Military Accounts Department deals with payments, accounting and internal audit in respect of three Defence Forces, Defence Production Division and Inter-Services Organizations Establishment.
Note: Disable/ Women/ Minorities etc. can also apply against prescribed quota by Government.
General Terms & Conditions and Instructions
- Only Eligible/Short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview, and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Employees of the Government/Semi-Government may apply through proper channel.
- The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any stage before the final selection.
- Please do not attach copies of educational certificates at this stage.
- Age/Education will be calculated with effect from the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed as per government policy, detail of which is also available on the NTS website. However general relaxation of 5x years is already included in the age limit.
How to Apply:
- For Application Form & test fee Deposit Slip and detailed instructions, please visit NTS website: www.nts.orp.-pk
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- For further information, please visit ww.nts.ore.ok or call 051-8444441.
- Syed Sajjad Hyder
Military Accountant General
Telephone No. 92 51 9270709