Paraplegic Centre Peshawar Jobs 7th October 2019
Paraplegic Centre Peshawar invites application from suitable candidates for the following posts and advertisement of these Jobs is published on 7th October 2019.
Employment Form Details:
This application form, duly completed should be submitted to the HR Department, Paraplegic Centre Hayatabad on or before the due date. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
1- Employment Form for CPS 5 & Above
EDUCATION: Commencing from the Matriculation or Equivalent Examination.
2 -Career Opportunities
- Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from an interview if he/she was:
- a) Convicted by the court of law (b) Dismissed from public service (c) Knowingly furnishes
any false information (d) Submits incomplete/forged/tempered documents.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview on the basis of submitted
- A practical demonstration may be conducted for all the technical vacancies.
- The Centre reserve the right to increase the number of vacancies depending upon vacant posts.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for attending the Test /Interview.
Street No. 10, Sector P-1, Phase – IV, Hayatabad, Peshawar, KPK
Phone No. 091-9217902, Ph/Fax: 091-9217901
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Application forms and job descriptions are available on www.paraplegiccenter.org.
- The application processing fee must be deposited in M1B bank A/C No. (172) 1721001217810003, A/C
title; Paraplegic Center Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Original bank deposit slip (nonrefundable) of Rs.600/- for serial no.01-04 and Rs. 200/- for serial no
05 to 15, must be attached with the application form.
- Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria are invited to send their applications along with
their CV’s, two passport size photographs, attested photocopies of academics/experience credentials,
domicile and CNIC to HR Department Paraplegic Centre Peshawar, Street No. 10, Sector P-1,
- Govt, servant/autonomous body’s employees shall apply through proper channel.
- Applications must reach till 24th October 2019.