PDMA Punjab PIU (DCRIP) Procurement Specialist Jobs 7th October 2019
PDMA Punjab seeks highly motivated, creative, energetic, innovative and self-disciplined employees to help us meet our challenging mission. As Provincial Disaster Management Authority(PDMA) Punjab is a coordinating body that provides a platform for all departments to come together and strategize management and response to disasters and calamities, we need dedicated individuals who believe in taking our mission forward. At PDMA Punjab, we work together to build, sustain and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all disasters. If you have what it takes to be successful in the highly demanding but immensely satisfying emergency management career environment, we encourage you to join us and help us take our mission forward.
PDMA Punjab is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Project Implementation Unit under ‘’Flood Emergency Reconstruction & Resilience Project’’ AND “Disaster & Climate Resilience Improvement Project” offers Opportunities.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (PIU) – PROVINCIAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (PDMA), PUNJAB WORLD BAMK ASSISTED- DISASTER AMD CLIMATE RESILIENCE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (DCRIP)
PIU-PDMA Punjab invites applications from suitable candidates for the hiring of Procurement Specialist on Contractual Basis under “Disaster & Climate Resilience Improvement Project”
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (01 (Post)
Qualification: Master degree in Project Management / MBA / MPA / M. Com / Business Economics or in a related field from any University Recognized from HEC.
- At least 05 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Public Procurement at the national level or with the International Organizations / Donor funded projects. Prior experience in World Bank procurement will be preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of Punjab Procurement Rules, 2014, policies, and procedures for the procurement of Goods/Works and Consultancy Services;
- Hands-on certificates of training/workshops on Public Procurement, Contract Management, and Project Management will be preferred;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills;
- Strong communication & report writing skills having written and oral fluency in English;
- Knowledge of MS Office is mandatory and STEP will be preferred;
- In case of selection of departmental officer, his / her appointment will be made by transfer as per rules;
- Age: 30-50 years
- Pay: Pay negotiable up to a maximum of Rs. 150,000/-P.M (in case of contract employee)
- Domicile of Punjab will be preferred.
- For detailed job description, please visit https://www.pdma.gop.pk/jobs
Advertisement for PDMA Punjab Jobs 2019
- Market-based (negotiable) salary as per available provision(s) in relevant project documents (in case of contract employee) ‘OR’ Regular BS Salary + Project allowance @20% of the basic pay scale subject to the maximum of Rs. 12,000/- per month (in case of appointment by transfer) as per Finance Department policy letter No, FD.SR-1/9-20/2006 dated 27-07-2018,
- Departmental officers are also eligible to apply. In case of a selection of departmental officers, his / her appointment will be made by transfer.
- NOC is required from the present employer,
- Verifiable Experience Certificate/letters must be produced.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process,
- Above position is not time-bound, as he/she has to spend extensive time period according to the nature of the assignment and in its completion
- Female candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will not be entertained.
- NoTA / DA will be paid for appearing for the interview/test.
- The Competent Authority may increase/decrease the number of positions.
- The deadline for the submission of applications is 15.09.2019.
Project Director, Project Implementation Unit (PIU), Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA)
19-Aibak Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, Phone No. 042-99332863-4 Ext# 109, Fax No. 042-99332862 Website: www.pdma.gop.pk