PM NAYA PAKISTAN ONLINE REGISTRATION METHOD, STEPS & INSTRUCTION
Prime Minister Imran Khan Naya Pakistan Online Registration has started since 15th July 2019 and will continue for the next 3 months. You can register with a fee of Rs.250 by using one of the following two options. The citizens can access the website nphp.nadra.gov.pk and following the fee payment process, they can fill the registration form online and submit it on the portal.
The aim of the New Pakistan Housing Scheme is to build houses for this section of the society which does not have cash.Under the New Pakistan Housing Scheme, Rs. 30 billion was allocated as a subsidy which would translate into Rs. 30,000 for each of the 100,000 households during the first phase of the program. The interest rate is 5% for a five-marla house and 7% for a 10-marla house.For the one-window operation, the government had coordinated with all the provinces so that the people would not have to worry about obtaining Objection Certificates (NOCs).
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government launched the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme for the provision of affordable housing facilities to citizens. The housing project aims to provide five million housing units to the low-income population. It will also directly benefit forty different industries related to the construction business, as per Prime Minister Imran Khan.
One lakh houses will be built in the first phase of Naya Pakistan Housing Project, 30 billion subsidy has been given for the project.The first phase of the Naya Pakistan Housing Project will provide a subsidy of about Rs 300,000 per house.
The loan that will be taken from the bank will have to pay 5% interest on a 5 marla house, in the first phase 7% interest will have to be paid for a 10 marla house.
Pay online or by visiting the nearest e-Sahulat, JazzCash or Easypaisa franchise
2-Submit Registration Form
Fill the form online and complete registration
1- Visit e-Sahulat
Visit your nearest e-Sahulat franchise to pay and register.
To avoid queues and wait times, you can now fill the form before visiting the e-Sahulat franchise
- Interested Pakistani citizens from all districts of Pakistan can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
- Applicants who have already applied, they may not need to apply again.
- Registration fee (rs. 250) can be paid either using a credit/debit card OR by visiting any e-Sahulat, JazzCash or easyPaisa franchise.
- After Fee payment applicant may fill the form online OR visit any nearest NADRA e-Sahulat franchise, where online form filling facility has been provided without any additional charges.
- To find your nearest location of NADRA e- Sahulat please click here.
You can print the registration receipt if :
- You have made the payment either by Credit Card OR from the e-Sahulat franchisee.
- You have successfully submitted your registration application.