Population Welfare Officer Haripur NTS Jobs
Applications are invited for filling the vacancies of District Population Welfare Offices from the Domicile holder of District; Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram, Kohistan (Upper), Kohistan(Lower), Kolai Palas (Kohistan) and Torghar as per Provincial Government policy for recruitment on temporary basis. Details are as under:
District Population Welfare Officer Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram, Kohistan (Upper), Kohistan(Lower), Kolai Palas (Kohistan) and Torghar
(Screening Test for the Post of Family Welfare Assistant (Male/Female))
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Content Weightages :
For Application Forms:
Last Date For Application Submission : Friday, 21st June 2019
Test Date : Will be announced soon
Terms and conditions for applying:
1. Application Form and other detail are available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk which must be read carefully before applying.
2. NTS Application Form along with fee submitted bank slip (NTS copy), Attested photocopies of all Educational/ Relevant Experience certificates,
Domicile and CNIC must be sent to the given address of NTS Head Office, Plot No-96, Street No-04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad within 21 Days.
3. NTS application form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the information provided will be considered final for further processing.
4. Candidate will be self-responsible for any wrong, misleading and incomplete information provided and can be excluded from the process (Even after screening test) if he/she does not fulfill any of the advertised criteria.
5. NTS test will be conducted for only screening/short listing purpose and further process upon short listed candidates will be applied by the Department itself in accordance with the specified rules.
6. In service employee must apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. Number of Posts may be increased or decreased.
1) NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their electronic Roll No
Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
2) For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact
NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1.
District Population Welfare Office (Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram, Kohistan (Upper), Kohistan (Lower), Kolai Palas (Kohistan) &Tor Ghar)