Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) Jobs 2022
Punjab Public Service(PPSC) has announced Various posts in Different Departments. Candidates can apply online and applications other than online will not be accepted. Basic Scale, Name, Number of posts, and departments:
PPSC Subjects and Syllabus for Written Examination 2022
PPSC has published Subjects and Syllabus for Written Examination 2022 in Daily Express Newspapers.
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2022
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2022 is given below.
As per Government of the Punjab Delegation of Powers (Relaxation of Age) Rules, 1961 shall not apply to the posts of the Government required to be filled. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility as far as age is concerned shall be 23rd February 2021. However, the candidate must fulfill and complete all other pre-conditions/qualifications for the examination on or before the Closing Date as given in this Advertisement. The candidates will produce the original certificates at the time of Psychological Assessment and Interview to authenticate their claim in the application form.
CLOSING DATE for Applications 10th March 2021
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW)
- To appear in test/interview/Viva Voce only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important
Instructions to Candidates” given on the PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- All candidates appearing in “Written Examination” to be held by the Commission shall be allowed to avail three chances only for each particular Written Examination irrespective of the type or categories of posts grouped in that Examination, unless otherwise prescribed by the Government.
- Applicants are required to submit an “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 10-03-2021 up to 12:00 A.M. (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in light of the Guidelines and
Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Variation in number and nature of posts shall be accepted by the Commission without inviting fresh applications before finalization of interviews.