PRESS INFORMATION DEPARTMENT JOBS 23RD DEC 2020
Applications are invited on the prescribed application form (which is available on PID’s website www.pid.gov.pk for filling up the following posts in the Press Information Department (Headquarters), Islamabad, and its Regional Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Multan, and Gilgit.
Terms And Conditions:
1. Ail appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy and their O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014.
2. Government employees should send their applications through the proper channel.
3. Eligible candidates may send their applications to the undersigned on prescribed form within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement without attaching copies of educational certificates.
4. The appointment will be terminated alongside initiating legal proceedings in case any of the information/ documents furnished by the applicant is found incorrect at any time during the service.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and they must bring their original educational Degrees/Certificates/CNIC at the time of interview.
6. No. TA/DA will be admissible.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMIN)
Press Information Department Benevolent Fund Building,
Zero Point, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9252207