Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases NTS jobs 9th February 2021
Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) Program’ is a vertical Program established by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, to comprehensively address the rising burden of Non-Communicable Diseases. The Program was started in July 2016 as an ADP Scheme. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following.
Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases
(Screening Test for the Post of Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Last Date For Application Submission: Friday, 26th March 2021.
Test Date: Will be Announced Soon
General Terms and Conditions: •
- The above positions are offered purely on a contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004. amended 2016 & existing Rules (Esta code 2019) of the Government of Punjab.
2 The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @15% for Women, 5% for Minorities, and 3% for Disabled/Special Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate – 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years. Special/Disabled persons. 10 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per the current Govt. Policy.
4 The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Males. Females and Transgender are encouraged to apply
6 Candidates having a domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8 These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
9 Department reserves the right to increase, decreased, or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
10 Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
11 Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channel.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms: •
- Candidates must visit the NTS website to apply online (www.nts.org.pk).
- Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each post.
- The candidate shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favor of NTS. copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application form.
4 Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 26th March 2021.
6 incomplete applications or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not
- The date of the written test shaH is communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of the Test date.
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify for further shortlisting.
- In case of a large number of candidates. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/
the ratio of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a Final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents, at the date/time of the interview to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk’
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
UAN *92-51 •844-444* 1
National Testing Service of Pakistan. NTS Headquarter. Plot No. 96. Street No 4. H-8/1. Islamabad.
PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF NCDs PROGRAM
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab 1st Floor DGHS. 24-Cooper Road.Lahore.Ph 042-99206293