PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT DISTRICT & TEHSIL HEADQUARTER HOSPITALS.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 25 District Headquarter Hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites the applications for various posts in specific DHQ/THQ hospitals from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab on contract basis (Non-transferable).
PSHealth DHQ & THQ NTS Jobs October 2017:
PSHealth DHQ & THQ NTS Jobs October 2017 details are given here.
General Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @15% for Women. 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates * 5 Years and for Female Candidates = 8 Years.
- The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled
- NTS would conduct a typing test for the post of Data Entry Operator. Candidate must have typing speed of minimum 30 Words per Minute.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms
- All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.Pk). along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, attested copies of CNIC.
educational and experience testimonials, latest curriculum vitae (CV) and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the
address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL. Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application complete m all respects should reach NTS till NTS till 27th October, 2017 (Friday).
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidates vis-&-visto be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
- The Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk,• and on Facebook
page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- A separate application form shall be submitted while applying on different DHQ / THQ Hospitals.
- In case suitable candidates are not selected against any of the above mentioned post(s). the qualified candidates opting for other stations may be given the
option to submit their revised preferences of hospitals.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.puniab.gov.pk and on Facebook
page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
The Candidate shall specifically mention the post and facility against which the application is submitted