Public Sector Project Jobs 2024 Apply Online
A Public Sector Project of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for various posts purely on contract basis for World Bank (loan Project) for a period of I year under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Implementation Policy 2022.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Interview call letters/ Email will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the selection criteria duly notified in project policy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Recruitment process shall be governed by the latest provisions of the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Errors/Omissions in the number of posts are subject to rectification.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- Unclaimed qualification &/or Experience shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- In case of failure to submit required documents (qualification &/or Experience), application will not be considered.
Potential candidates may submit their detailed CVs/Application along with attested copies of degrees/ certificates/experience certificates at the following address within 15 days of the advertisement to P.O Box 608, CPO, Peshawar.