Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Career Opportunities
A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following
|Sr. No.||Name of Post & Pay Scale||Qualification & Relevant Experience|
|1.||Scientific Officer (IT)
a) BCS/BIT/BSE (4 Years) (1st Div)
b) MCS/MIT (After Two Years of Bachelor Degree) (1st Div)
c) BE/BSc (Engg) (Computer/IT) (1st Div)
a) Certified Cisco CCNA/CCNP.
b) Certified CCIE/CCNA (Security) will be preferred.
c) Systems Management expertise will be preferred.
d) Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with or lead working groups.
|03 years DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering) (1st Div) in Electronics from
recognized Polytechnic Institute.
How to Apply
- Application Forms containing information about qualification, experience, age and domicile etc. duly supported by attested copy of CNIC & one photograph must reach to Sr. Establishment Officer-ll, P.0 Box No. 3255 Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication.
- Applications which are incomplete or received after due date will not be considered.
- The post applied must be mentioned on upper left corner of envelop prominently.
- Please mention your contact number & complete address in application for future correspondence.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.