A tertiary care hospital of Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization requires the services of the following personnel purely on a Contract Basis but likely to be continued for an indefinite period.
Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Career Opportunities
A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following
|Sr. No.||Name of Post & Pay Scale||Qualification & Relevant Experience|
|1.||Scientific Officer (IT)
a) BCS/BIT/BSE (4 Years) (1st Div)
b) MCS/MIT (After Two Years of Bachelor Degree) (1st Div)
c) BE/BSc (Engg) (Computer/IT) (1st Div)
a) Certified Cisco CCNA/CCNP.
b) Certified CCIE/CCNA (Security) will be preferred.
c) Systems Management expertise will be preferred.
d) Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with or lead working groups.
|03 years DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering) (1st Div) in Electronics from
recognized Polytechnic Institute.
How to Apply
- Application Forms containing information about qualification, experience, age and domicile etc. duly supported by attested copy of CNIC & one photograph must reach to Sr. Establishment Officer-ll, P.0 Box No. 3255 Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication.
- Applications which are incomplete or received after due date will not be considered.
- The post applied must be mentioned on upper left corner of envelop prominently.
- Please mention your contact number & complete address in application for future correspondence.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Candidates desirous to apply for above mentioned pos s must apply online at www.careeriobs1737.com before 04 -04-2022.
1. For Sr. # 7 to 11: Only one 2nd Division will be allowed in entire educational career, however, final degree must be in 1st Division (For Annual System 60% and for Semester System 2.5/4.00 CGPA).
2. No 3rd Division in entire educational career is allowed.
3. Ex-Armed Forces personnel having relevant qualification/course and experience may also apply.
4. Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates must be from BISE / HEC / PMC / PM&DC / PNC / CPSP / PEC / Govt, recognized InSlitutesas applicable. For A-level / O-level / Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates from IBCC / HEC is required.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the closing date for submission of applications.
6. “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
7. Maximum upper age limit for posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 3 is 45 years.
8. Minimum age limit for above mentioned posts at Sr. No. 4 to 15 is 18 years, whereas upper age limit is 35 years.
9. The cut-off date for calculation of age is Closing Date for submission of applications as given in advertisement. Upper age limit for all posts
can be relaxed in case of specialized experience / qualification.
10. Only the candidates who fulfil prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who conceal information / facts or do not fulfil the requirements, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
11. NOC is mandatory for candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Autonomous Body.
12. Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meets selection criteria, only the most qualified would be shortlisted.
13. Since, information for Written Test / Interview shall be made through website www.careeriobsl737.com / SMS / E-Mail address, therefore, valid E-Mail address and Mobile Number be provided. Ported Mobile Number be avoided.
14. Organization reserves right to reject any application and cancel post(s) without any reason.
15. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in Written Test / Interview.