Punjab Commission on Status of Women jobs
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis in the following projects of PCSW:
i. Gender Management Information System (GMIS) (6 Months contract or completion of the project, whichever is earlier):-
Admin, Finance & Accounts Manager
Networking and Mentoring Coordinator
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis for a period not exceeding 06 months as per Project Documents of the above
mentioned Projects except Nikah Registrars Training Project which is for 10 months to the maximum.
2. The project posts advertised are temporary, non-permanent, time bound, non-transferable and purely contract based.
3. The provincial quotas shall be applicable to the above mentioned posts@ 15% for women, 5% for minorities and 3% for disabled persons.
4. General Age Relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates =5 Years and for Female Candidates =8 Years.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one posts, he /she must submit separate Applications Form for each post.
However, one set of document in all is acceptable.
6. Successful candidates shall have to sign a contract with PCSW. Contract document shall be prepared by Punjab Commission on the
Status of Women and project employee shall have to abide by same.
7. All qualifications must be from a Government / HEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government / HEC.
8. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
9. Government servants shall apply through proper channel.
10. No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by PCSW for all modalities / stages of recruitment process.
11. Candidates shall submit original documents along with a set of attested copies of the same at the time of interview.
12. In case of any forgery, fake documentation, use of unfair means or any other unlawful act during recruitment process, application of
concerned candidate shall automatically stand cancelled or his / her appointment shall automatically stand annulled as the case may be.
13. Any candidate who is convicted from a Court of Law, removed from Service of Armed Forces of Pakistan, removed from Government
Service and terminated / not extended in a Government Project on grounds of inefficiency or misconduct may not apply.
14. Candidates shall be shortlisted on basis of merit and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
15. Candidates must apply on application form which can be downloaded from PCSW website along with JDs, etc. at the following link: https://pcsw.punjab.gov.pk/advertisements_jobs
16. Candidates shall submit along with their application attested (from a gazetted officer) & clearly legible copies of: (a) CNIC (A4 size),
(b) domicile certificate, (c) academic qualification certificate(s) (relevant only) starting from highest to lowest levels of qualifications, (d) all experience certificates (Only post qualification experience will be considered) (e) equivalence certificate(s) from Government recognized authority (only where applicable),
17. PCSW reserves the right to ask for additional details and documents.
18. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
19. Commission has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or the instant recruitment process at any stage, any time.
20. Applications must be received at the office of Punjab Commission on the Status of Women, Government of the Punjab 88- Shadman-II Lahore by 13-01-2017.
21. PCSW shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
Project Director (GMIS)