The Punjab Shehr-e-Khamoshan Authority established under Local Government and Community Development Department to establish, manage and regulate model cemeteries or graveyards and crematoriums and to provide to the public cemetery services, funeral services, crematory services, transfer services and other related services in the Punjab, and to deal with ancillary matters.
Punjab Shehr-e-Khamoshan Authority(PSKA) NTS Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following positions on contract basis initially for the period of one year to be extendable after evaluation of satisfactory performance.
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria may apply through NTS website www.nts.org.pk) for all posts.
2. Candidates are required to apply online only on the form available on NTS website.
3. Test fee is non-refundable and transferable.
4. Candidates are advised to deposit test fee as per detail available at NTS Website on the prescribed slip (to be downloaded with the NTS form). Test fee shall be paid on an online generated Challan Form at 1 Link / Bill / Participating Banks / ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easy paisa / Jazz Cash / TCS / Express counters.
5. After the expiry of stipulated date, no application will be considered.
6. Last date of submission of application will be 13th August, 2022.
7. Candidates can download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
8. The list of short-listed candidates for interview with schedule for all posts will be displayed on NTS website. Candidates are advised to regularly visit NTS website for schedule of interview.
9. No separate interview call and intimation will be made to the shortlisted candidates.
10. Government Employees are required to submit their applications through proper channel.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
11. All posts are contract basis. Initial contract period is 01 years which is further extendable on the basis of performance.
12. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Policy.
13. No T.A / D.A will be paid to candidates called for interviews.
14. For any further information / clarification, please visit NTS website or call 051-8444441