QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provides Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions under the jurisdiction of QESCO for a one-year contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance. Ai the quotas such as Regional/ Provincial. FATA/G8, AJK. Women. Disable. Minority & 20% Employees Children Quota etc. we are observed as per Government Policy where applicable.
Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO (Physical Test For The Post of ALM)
Test Date: Friday, 21st to Sunday, 23rd February 2023
Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) NTS Test results in 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The application form is available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. Candidates are required to tend their complete prescribed Application Form to NTS at Plot No. 96 Street 4, H-8/1 Islamabad.
3. The mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
4. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained
5. Candidates shall submit application forms <My Med in along with test fee of Rs. 225/- in favor of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs dree try to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the
Application forms within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
6. The 50% test fees of the total Rs. 450/- to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the QCSCO as per instructions/ guidelines of the establishment decision
7. Separate Fees will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
8. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk. Deposit lee is neither refundable nor transferable.
9. NTS shall upload Roll. No Sip on its Website and intimate candidates through SMS.
10. Candidates can also download their Rol No. Slips from the NTS website.
Note: After successful completion of all tests (skill test, physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
Applicant s are advised to read the following instructions carefully before f*ng the relevant prescribed application form (Both in Urdu & English) available on the NTS website with this advertisement
QUETTA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY NTS JOBS 14th November 2023 advertisement
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applications of candidates having Local/ domiciles out of Baluchistan will not be entertained for the post of Bill Distributor Sr.No. 3 (Except Children of those QCSCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QCSCO).
- However for the Post of ALM at Sr. No 4 only Locals of Baluchistan can apply in the light of cabinet secretariat Establishment
Division OM 4/3/2019 R II dated 21 8 2019. (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children
The quota of QCSCO).
- Minorities, Disabled. Women and Employees Children Quota (where apple able) will be observed as per Government policy.
- Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short
- The candidates with any physical disability wi not be considered for the post of AIM.
- The women’s quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
- The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skill test and those qualify the swim test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for physical test and finally those who quantify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be included in balloting as per short Is ting criteria as conveyed vide GM (HR) PEPCO letter No. GM (HRJOA-100/S31-45 dated 1606-2019.
- The ALM wi be initially recruited/ appointed in BPS-05 on a contract basis and wi be considered for BPS-07 after 02 years of satisfactory performance.
- Recruitment (SWI. Physical test etc) will be carried out through M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
- After successful completion of all tests [Sfcd tests. Physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
- Serving candidates who are Government servant DISCO’s employees and have completed 2 years of continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC issued by their respective departments dearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of appointment i.e regular. Contract etc. 10 Wars age relaxation up to the age of SS is allowed in this case.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written/ Ski*/ Physical tests/ Interview/ Bafoting
- The above positions are lying vacant in QESCO’s field formations across the province.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/ Skill test/ Physical test/ Interview.
- Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fused by QESCO/ PEPCO Le; Cat D (A Child of deceased retired QESCO Employee}. CatE (AChld of retired QESCO Employee!Cat F (A child of QCSCO employee in-service whose child ha* not been recneted before under employee children quota). They are to attach the following relevant documents/ certificates mentioned in the application form along with CNIC of father/ mother.
- Retired/ Died QCSCO Employees must provide a copy of the PPO Book.
b. Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service July countersigned by concerned XEN & SE.
c If Father/ Mother died after retirement than NADRA death certificate.
d They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/ sisters or widows are not already employed in WAPDA/ QESCO against Employees Children Quota.
- QESCO employee removed/ dismissed/ terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employee for this purpose and their children will not be entitled to appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees
- Candidates applying against Disable Quota must attached disability certificate from Assessment Board for the disabled persons from city/ district/ provincial council for the rehabilitation of disabled a person.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation allowed as per Government pokies is already given against all posts No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts. Buddhist. FATA/ Gilgit Baltistan and AIK are allowed 03 years and Disabled persons 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the Junsdktion of QESCO as per the requirement of the company.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview
22- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/inquiry regarding written test/ skill test/ Physical tests, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, red number slips, test centers. rests etc
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to the disqualification of candidates.
- QCSCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- QCSCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to the availability of posts.
- NTS shall deal with litigation regarding the submission of application and test results only.