Emergency Rescue Service (Rescue-1122) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa OTS Jobs
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to District Karak,Hangu & Tehsil Shergarh-Mardan is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province. Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for following project positions purely on Contract Basis. Females are encouraged to apply.
OTS is conducting Recruitment test for the post of District Emergency Officer (BPS-18), Emergency Officer (BPS-17), Station House Incharge (BPS-16), Control Room Incharge (BPS-16), Account Assistant (BPS-14), Office Assistant (BPS-16), Transport Maintenance Incharge (BPS-14), Shift Incharge (BPS-12), Wireless Technician (BPS-12), Lead Fire Rescuers (BPS-12), Computer Tele/Wireless Operator (BPS-12), Diving Supervisor (BPS-12), Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-11), DERT Rescuers (BPS-11), Fire Rescuers (BPS-11), Electrical Technician (BPS-11), Diver (BPS-11), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Auto Technician (BPS-08) for Emergency Rescue Service (Rescue-1122) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Rescue 1122 KPK OTS Application Forms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
- a) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- b) Employees of Govt /Semi Govt/ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper channel.
- c) Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained
- d) Mandatory Physical test
- 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Malc& height 5′ 6″ chest 33″ minimum.
- 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5′ 2″.
- e) The Selection committee has the right to appoint any suitable short listed candidate at any suitable post subject to requisite qualification and at any place.
- f) Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
- g) Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical examination by civil Surgeon Police Hospital Peshawar.
- h) The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations of Punjab Emergency Services Academy,
- i) The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of.appointment.
- j) The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
- k) The selected trainees will have to sign surety bond.
HOW TO APPLY
- a) Interested Male and Female applicant meeting requisite criteria download application form along with deposit slip from ots.org.pk and send through courier to Office No-1 central Avenue Road Bharia Town Phase VI Islamabad U.A.N 051 111 687 222, email@example.com
- b) Incomplete application form and after due date will be not entertained
- c) The deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable
- d) Last date for submission of application form is 15 days after publication of this advertisement
Office No-1, central Avenue Road Bharia Town Phase VI Islamabad
U.A.N 051 111 687 222 firstname.lastname@example.org