Rescue 1122 PTS jobs 4th February 2021
Applications are invited for Rescue 1122 for the KOH-E-SULEMAN District D.G KHAN
How to Apply:
- Candidates are directed to apply online on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or link available at Rescue website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 22-02-2021.
Candidates are directed to send their forms by postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and the offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training, and clearance by the medical board constituted by the Government of Punjab.
2 Apply Here
Terms and Conditions:
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from the PTS website after one week of the last date of submission of the application forms. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip are Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, the category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying for both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS and Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency service Headquarters and academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
- At the time of the Interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size picture and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B and C, HIV and RPR at the time of the physical test.
- Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per the advertised criteria. The candidature/ selection/ appointment shall be canceled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false, or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weak eyesight (less than 6/18). Obesity with BMI30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV, and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with a height of more than 5.6″ whereas the minimum chest size will be 33″.
- Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post; the however appropriate candidate may be adjusted against another suitable post on the recommendation of the Recruitment Committee.
- Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply.
- In the case of a large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/ she may contact PTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by emailing PTS at email@example.com or by calling the UAN number given below.
For more Info Contact at 051-111-111-787