Skardu Development Authority CTS Jobs October 2019
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile and eligibility for appointment against project titled “SKARDU DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, (SDA)” for following purely contract basis vacant positions with the term & Conditions mentioned against each.
How to apply:
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from the CTSP website. www.ctsp.com.pk
2. Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL, UBL, and KCBL; attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
3. Please send the completed Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
5. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Department reserves the right to detach the candidate at any stage in case of the provision of false information.
Last date : 10th October 2019
Terms and Conditions:
1. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
2. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible your candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact whether you have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure before appearing in the examination/test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
3. In service, the person should apply through proper channels.
4. No TA/Da will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy/rule.
6. Women and disable person quota is reserved as per rules.
7. For test/interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on
departmental and CTSP website.
8. Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after the written test.
9. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk