SSP OTS Jobs 6th October 2019
Government of Pakistan Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP) Ministry Of National Health Services Regulation & Coordination invites applications from suitable candidates for the following posts on Contract basis:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The above positions are offered on a contract basis which shall be extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
2. All vacancies will be filled on open merit basis.
3. In case of deputation requirement of experience may be relaxed as per government rules and regulations.
4. Exposure of working with donor agencies or insurance or the health sector of Pakistan shall be preferred.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
1. Government employees should apply through proper channels.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates applying for the posts at serial no. 1 to 10 download application form from www.ots.org.pk. along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of Open Testing Services (OTS), copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs duly attested and submit directly to OTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
4. Candidates applying for the posts at serial no. 11 & 12 download application form (free of cost) from www.ots.org.pk and submit duly filled application form along with copy of CNIC, two passport size photographs directly to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP), Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, A*3/3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak-Secretariat Islamabad.
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application shall not be entertained.
6. Application complete in all respects should reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
7. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by OTS one week before the test.
8. In case of a large number of candidates qualifying OTS test, SSP reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of the candidate’s vis-a-vis post for shortlisting in the recruitment process/interview.
9. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be called for the final interview.
10. No separate test/interview call and information shall be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
11. No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates.
12. We are an equal opportunity employer. Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means shall be disqualified.
13. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Open Testing Service-Pakistan.
OTS Headquarter: Office # 01, Central Avenue,
Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP)
Ministry of National Health Services,
Regulations and Coordination, Government of Pakistan
A-3/3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak-Secretariat Islamabad.