Swat Forest Division Mingora Forest Guards NTS Jobs
Applications are invited for filling the vacancies of Forest Guards in Swat Forest Division, Mingora as per provincial government policy for recruitment on regular basis. Eligibility qualification as under.
Swat Forest Division Mingora Forest Guards NTS Jobs Eligibility, Advertisement & Application Form
Swat Forest Division Mingora
(Screening Test For The Post of Forest Guards)
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission: Monday, 10th June 2019
13-Nos of Forest Guards Vacancies in Swat Forest Division Mingora
Terms and Conditions: (Must Read Before Applying):
1) Application form along with on-line bank slip amounting Rs.460/- as written test processing fee is available at National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk
2) Candidates are required to submit the application along with original on-line bank slip, copy of CNIC. copy of Domicile. Copy of relevant Attested Academic and Experience certificates to NTS Headquarter. Plot#96. Street#4, H-8/1. Islamabad.
3) NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take a print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having a picture of the candidate) through the NTS website for appearing in the tests. 4) Candidates provided information will be considered as final information for processing. 5) The candidate will be self-responsible for wrong apply and can be excluded from the process even after provisionally allowed in the test in case of wrong apply.6) Not fulfilling any of the written statement of the Application Form or any Mis-
information will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole recruitment process at any stage.
7) Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for Physical test by DFO Swat.
8) Merit will be determined on the basis of 50% of obtained NTS score and ESTA code, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 9) Departmental Selection Committee constituted for the purpose, shall call for interview of the shortlisted candidates according to the merit list prepared by the DFO Swat Forest Division and also affixed on the Notice Board of DFO Swat Forest Division
10) The vacancies include some of the position which is likely to be created during the waiting list validity period, therefore, appointment orders shall be issued accordingly.
11) The selected Forest Guards will be required to provide Surety Bond of worth Rs.300.000/-respectively to the effect that they will carry out continued five years services in the Department
12) After selection. Forest Guards shall undergo training at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest School Thai Abbottabad for 1 -year respectively. 13) The waiting list shall be valid for three months.
14) The last date for submission of application is up to Fifteen (15) days after the date of publication of this advertisement in newspapers.
15) Candidates need to update themselves from NTS website www.nts.org.pk and NTS call center+92-51-8444441,