WAH BRASS MILLS (PRIVATE) LIMITED JOBS
Wah Brass Mills (Private) Limited is one ot the largest producer of Brass products in South East Asia. As a part of our expansion and diversification plan, we are looking for result oriented, self* motivated, dynamic professional for the post of Chief Executive Officer who can turn around a medium size recently upgraded industry engaged in production of various types of Brass and Gilding Metal Cladding Steel (GMCS) products.
Managing entire operations of Wah Brass Mills (Pvt.) Ltd including but not limited to Production. Quality. Maintenance. Plant Engineering. Innovation. Purchase. Finance & Accounts. IT. HR. Supply Chain. Marketing. Sustainability etc.
Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service and cost effective management of resources.
To provide strategic direction for the growth m the different verticals connected with this industry.
- Provide leadership in the development of the organization’ Vision. Mission and Goals.
- Convert Vision into specific actionable Strategies. Plans. Policies and Budgets for development of this type of industry. Skills as per expectations of the Board
- Ensure the development of Plans. Priorties. Performance Measurements. Management Controls and Critical Success factors.
- Review approved plans and budgets as part of the planning and budgeting cycles and present recommendations to the Board of Diretors and/ or the appropriate committees.
- Propose agendas for the Board of Directors reflecting issues, opportunities and priorities.
Professional Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification: A person who is B.EVM.Sc- Mechanical/ Metallurgical preferably with MBA from a reputed institute.
- Experience: 20-25 years in the Engineenng Industry.
The organization offers a congenial professional environment and an excellent remuneration package negotiable and commensurate with experience and qualification of the candidate
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be on contract basis initially for one year which will be extendable.
- WBM is an equal opportunity organization, however only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
iii. Interested candidates who qualify on the eligibility criteria and have relevant competencies may apply through online along with latest CV at http;// iobs.wahbrass.com by 04 February. 2019
- Any irregularity found in Particulars/Academic records would lead to straight disqualification at the time of interview or during the job.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/lnterview.
General Manager Admin & HR
Wah Brass Mills(Private) Limited Quaid Avenue (Adjacent to POF Main Gate)Wah Cantt, Pakistan