WALLED CITY OF LAHORE AUTHORITY DISABLED QUOTA NTS JOBS
Walled City of Lahore Authority (WCLA) invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts of Disable Quota for appointment, on contract basis:
Walled City Of Lahore Authority Against Disabled Quota
(Screening Test for various Posts)
To Download Advertisement (English) :
To Download Advertisement (Urdu) :
To Download Content Weightages :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 17th June 2019
- All posts are reserved for Disabled Persons having “Disability Certificate”. Only such disabled persons will be considered for jobs ,who have declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in section 5 of disabled persons
(Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1931.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce
NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- WCLA has the right to increase/decrease number of posts or reject any post without any notice.
- WCLA reserves the right to accept or reject any application without mentioning/ assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Contract period for the aforementioned posts will initially be up to three years, extendable on the basis of performance.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
- If candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, a separate set of application may be forwarded otherwise the application will not be entertained.
- The degrees should be issued by the HEC Recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates shall present original documents (CNIC, Domicile, Degrees, Experience and disability Certificates) along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview/test.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested Candidates who fulfill the criteria may visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) to apply for all posts.
- Please download the Application Form(s) and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee in any branch of Meezan, MCB, HBL and ABL.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 450 /-on a prescribed challan attached with the form, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs along with attested copies of educational certificates, domicile (Punjab) & experienced letters directly to NTS through courier to National Testing Service, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H -8/1, Islamabad.
- After the expiry of stipulated date, no application will be considered.
- Name of the applied post should be written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope.
- Last date of submission of applications is 17.06.2019.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test Centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
- The list of the short listed candidates for the final interview along with the schedule of the final interview for all posts will be displayed on
NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and on WCLA website (www.walledcitylahore.gop.pk). All candidates are advised to regularly visit NTS and WCLA websites for the schedule of the final interview.
- No Separate interview call and intimation will be made to the shortlisted candidates.
- For any further information, please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk, or call 051-8444441.
DIRECTOR ADMINISTRATION WALLED CITY OF LAHORE AUTHORITY